The abstract should provide new information related to the key topics presented in the workshop.
Abstract should include:
- Author’s name and afiliations
- Section heads: Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions. Up to 2500 characters, including spaces.
- Optional: table or figure
Deadline for submitting abstracts
Send your abstract
Choose from the following categories:
- Pathogenesis of aging
- Drug interactions and polypharmacy
- Neurocognitive impairment
- Frailty and disability
- HIV/HCV coinfection
Scientific Program Committee
The following members will be responsible for the selection of the abstracts (oral and poster presentations):
- Bonaventura Clotet
- Pedro Cahn
- Eugènia Negredo
- Roger Paredes
- Other members from the Scientific Committee or speakers who accept to review
The Scientific committee will evaluate the abstracts and the 2 best abstracts will be presented (5 minutes for presentation + 5 minutes for questions). Each will receive a prize. The remaining accepted abstracts will be discussed as a poster.